Playing music on record players can be heartwarming for some but nobody has the time or patience to use record players anymore. However, they aren’t just the crappy old music boxes of the past.
Manufacturers have put quite a bit of effort into blending modern technology with the turntables. As a result, you can enjoy your old vinyl records, but also play music through your phone, tablets, and even computers at the same time.
You can play the music through the built-in sound system, or even attach additional speakers. The possibilities are endless. One of the companies that have made its name in the business is 1byone, with its fantastic line of retro-looking turntables with modern features.
- The record player from 1byone features the traditional solid wood appearance and also comes with a dust cover.
- The selectable 33/45/78 RPM speed settings allow you to configure the speed as you see fit.
- This record player also allows you to record audio from vinyl records to MP3 files. This allows you the option of easier playback later on, using mobile devices too.
- This device features full range stereo speakers. The active 2-way stereo system of this unit provides clarity and optimized sound for every genre.
- Bluetooth and plug&play are among the best features of this device; you can play music from your mobile devices, MP3 players and other compatible devices through this turntable’s speakers.
- This turntable has been designed with utmost care in order to provide the best possible sound for all genres of music.
- It’s a wireless device, and you can also use Bluetooth connectivity to play music through your phone or tablets.
- While the built-in stereo system is pretty magnificent, you also have the option of adding external speakers using RCA Line-Out.
- The classic retro design is bound to take you back in time but it’s not just a cool looking turntable; it also includes modern technology making it perfect for modern household.
- The ability to convert music from vinyl records to MP3 files make it easy to play your favorite tracks on the go on mobile devices.
- This device features auto-stop, which means that the record player will automatically stop when a record ends. This also works for the USB flash drive.
- There have been complaints about the needle skipping the parts of the first track, probably because of the tension being too tight.
- There have also been few complaints about the power button not working, which is probably not a major issue and the case of faulty products being shipped from the company.
- Another case of faulty products has been an issue with the speakers; customers have complained about the speaker not functioning as soon as a week after purchase.
- The loud humming sound this machine makes when being switched on can be irritating for some.
- The controls seem to be non-intuitive and quite clumsy too. The poorly written instruction manual doesn’t help much either.
- The build quality and the sound quality are decent enough, but the product has been constructed with a few cheap parts including a plastic patter and ceramic cartridge.
- The MP3 files this product records are of low quality, and might even sound like AM radio.
This record player from 1byone is definitely one of the most fascinating products in the category. The product features fantastic retro, classical design, but it’s not just all about its looks. Its modern features, like AUX cord and Bluetooth connectivity, make it very different from traditional turntables.
This device is capable of converting records into MP3 file, but there have been complaints about the quality of such MP3 files. The dust cover is one of the handiest, thought-out designs.
It protects the device for years to come helping to maintain its newness. The sound quality is amazing with the active 2-way stereo system. For all its features, it’s not even priced much. Overall, it offers great value for its price tag.
Regardless to say, 1byone isn’t the only record player manufacturer in the world, and there are quite a few equally worthy competitors for this product. DigitNow! Bluetooth Vinyl Turntable and Audio Technica AT-LP60USB Turntable with USB Port are two equally amazing products on the market.
Of course not every product is the same, and there are bound to be differences in features, appearance and price tag. Make sure you properly study the features, pros and cons in order to make an informed decision.
This 1byone record player is one product that stands out over most similar products because of its wide range of features and more than reasonable market value. It features the classic retro look of the traditional record player and has been equipped with a variety of modern features. The dust cover featured on this device also helps to protect this product. It is definitely one of the best products in its category.
DigitNow! Turntable is the cheaper alternative for anyone who wants to own a traditional looking vinyl record player. The company offers 3-speed settings, Bluetooth function, analog AM/FM stereo radio, slots for USB/SD/MMC and so on. For the price category, there is hardly any other product that can match its features.
A third alternative for you could be the Audio Technica AT-LP60USB Turntable from Knox. The product features a superb sound system and can also be connected to your computer. You can do everything from encoding your records to MP3 files or just enjoying the superb records in outstanding sound quality.
The 1byone record player is the best one here. While the turntable from Knox is comparable in terms of features, it’s still cheaper than the product from Knox. You won’t be regretting your purchase with this one.